Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The First Ever DIY Link Party!!! The Event Of The Season!

Now this is a party you don't want to miss!!!!
 
The Best DIY Link Party Ever! One Party on 27 Blogs!
 
Amazing Right!
 
Share your three best DIY projects!
 
 
Here are my three projects I'm sharing!
 
 
 
I was so excited when these were featured by Knockoff Decor and Hometalk, along with a few blogs! They went viral on the internet, Pinterest, and Facebook! My first time EVER being featured for anything! I was truly honored! Was just the nicest unexpecting surprise ever to happen to me. I was tickled pink! Because there was such an overwhelming request for a tutorial for these, I put one together here. I'm a pretty thankful girl!

 
 
I was also truly thankful and honored to have my mummy pillow featured at Knockoff Decor, Craft Gossip, and on several blogs too! I don't know what has happened all of a sudden! But it sure feels wonderful to have so many love some things I have made! And I love a challenge! Grateful girl again! There is also the how I did this on the blog post at the above link.

 
 
And last is my repurpose or recycle gift to my hubby for his birthday with gifts from nature. Our dream is to have a lake house or beach house someday soon and I have been making all kinds of beachy nautical projects for that dream place.
 
This is the result of my vision one day with two stones and a stick! It became a paper weight in the form of a sailboat for my husbands desk in his office here at home. We love sailing and we miss doing that. That's on our dream list too, to have our own sailboat and to sail the dreamy waters again.
 
Well that's my share! If you want to share your three, or two, or one DIY, Repurposed, Shabby Chic, Vintage, or Farmhouse project, click on the party button at the top of this post! If you don't have one, either way click that party button and go see some amazing projects and ideas to get inspired! Check out all the amazing projects our party hosts are sharing on the links below! You'll find many others at each of their pages sharing their best works too!
Have fun!
 
Your party hosts are:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow that was a lot of links!
 
Thanks for visiting and love hearing from you!
 
Have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!