Monday, March 11, 2013

Truly Scrumptious - The Sweet Side of Mt. Dora, FL.

 
Got a Sweet Tooth?
 
Me too...and BOY did I have fun today,
and pictures to prove it!
 
 
Come along with me to this most
delightful little bakery~ice cream
shop for the sweetest fix of your life!
 
 
 
Located at 130 E. 5th Avenue
in the heart of historic downtown
Mount Dora, Florida, and right
across from Donnelly Park!
 
This baby is just a few blocks
from our home....oh lucky me!
 
When you walk in the door, you're
 greeted with an old fashion warm friendly
welcome by owners Warren and Mary Walka.
Both just the sweetest nicest people!
 
 
The moment you enter the bakery,
you immediately see and feel like
you have just taken a walk back in time.
 
 
The inside is so quaint and reminds me
of the 50's soda shops.
 
At over 50 years old, it still bears
most all of it's original architecture,
the only shop in Mt. Dora to do so.
From the beautiful ceiling, to the
checker board floors, brick walls,
and it even has a sweet brick fireplace!
 
 
I just loved it! It's cozy, fun,
smells devine, and it just sparkles
with cleaniness! A place you will
love to visit again and again!
 
And...this is what will
keep you coming back!
 
Look at these goodies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Caramel Apples ~ Chocolate Drizzeled Popcorn ~ Pretzals
 
 
Well, now do you believe me!?
 
 
Chocolate covered red velvet cake balls are my fav!
Look how moist this baby was! This was gone before
I even got my stuff paid for hehe! DELISH!!!
 
If you haven't visited Truly Scrumptious you NEED too!
 
I highly recommend the
red velvet cake balls,
the raspberry cheesecake,
the stinkin awsome creme brulee cheesecake,
and, the apple pie!
 
You can kiss me later hehe, you will LOVE IT!
 
Shop hours are:
 
Mon. ~ Thurs. 12:00PM ~ 9:00PM
Fri. ~ Sun. 12:00PM ~ 10:00PM
 
Well I hope you enjoyed your visit and the sweets!
 
I spent the whole day roaming around Mt. Dora and Taveres
with my camera in tow. Next stop...
 
The Village Antique Mall! Pictures Coming!
 
I'm finally taking some time to see what this
awsome town has to offer! It's just an amazing place
and
 I'm so thrilled to call it home!
It's like a little piece of heaven!
 
It was nice spending time with ya'll and thank you for the visit!
 
TaTa for Now!
 
Love, Hugs, XOXO, and Blessings!
 
Debi
 
Linking With:
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!