Thursday, June 27, 2013

Glam It Up! .... Vintage Bottles With Sparkle!

Oh Where Oh Where Have I Been?
 
Hello my sweet friends!
Well I have been super busy!
I have three of my grandchildren
four days out of the week for summer..
and they truly keep me hopping!
 
We have been swimming daily...
visiting play parks....
going on nature hikes...
taking pictures....
and of course, visiting the
ice cream shop! Yum Yum!
 
On my day off from the babes,
I visited a local antique shop.
 
I couldn't resist a good buy on
some vintage bottles which I love!
 
Today I played...
I love sparkly and that was just
what these bottles needed!
 
Super great for decorations
 
 

 
This turquoise rhinestone brooch was
perfect for this brown bottle
don't ya think so too?
Love turquoise and brown together!

 
This little beauty is a
stretchy ring I never wear...
the green and beige stones
looked great, I thought against
the brown vintage bottle.
 
 
Spied this vase that my Mother's
Day flowers came in this year and
thought it needed some sparkle too!
 
Have several more I'm playing
with, but run out of play time
for today...now out to dinner
we must go!
 
A little sneak peek of whats
coming next! A lovely friend
will be visiting with some of
her beautiful artful designs!
 
 
Stay tuned for some cool stuff!
 
Thanks for visiting! It's always
so nice to have you here!
 
TaTa Till Later!
 
Love, Hugs, and Blessings!
 
Linking With:
 

11 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise to see by bag and the end of your lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty for the compliment....happy for your visit! I'm working on my post for you...finally got enough photos to make you queen for the day hehe! I'll let you know when it's posted! :)

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  2. Hello Debi,

    I love your bottles! They make me smile... :)
    And yes, I think the brown bottle is the favorite, since right now I am totally in Luv with turquoise! It is the romantic cowgirl in me I think...
    I love your blog and am glad that I stepped aboard to visit.

    By the way...
    Thank you for adding me to your Google+ circle... otherwise I would not have found you.
    Have fun with the Grand kids! Time does fly when you do all that fun. Wish I was there.
    I have six kids add that to your gang and we have a party!
    lol

    Have a lovely week!
    Till soon and TaTa :)

    I also became your follower :)

    Blessings
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy and welcome! So nice to see you here! Thank you for the lovely comment..it's very much appreciated!

      I'm having lots of fun with the grandbabies....they sure keep me busy lol....and what's a few more kiddies! Kids really are fun to be with...they keep you young and I love teaching them things and exploring with them. I will never tire of that!

      Thank you for the follow! I visited your blog and I am so glad to find you!!! Your blog is beautiful....your daughter is stunning!!!....your clothing is out of this world! I loved it all! If it is ok with you I would love love to do a feature of you and your clothing on my blog! I have to finish a few things I have to do but then I'm going back to visit your blog some more! Lovely and I'm having so much fun there!

      Followed you back too! :)

      TaTa Till Later!
      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness, grandbabies 4 days a week!!! Yikkes, you are busy! I love bottles, and these are perfect, I can't resist buying them either!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! Yes Yes You can call it busy! But I do love them and we have fun together learning and exploring and playing.

      I have quite a collection of bottles now and don't ya know...they have to have some kind of sparkle! I have so many jars, bottles, and vases that hubby is going to wap me one if I don't stop collecting them lol! Oh well, whats a girl to do!

      Lovely seeing you again and thank you so much for the visit and comment!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  4. Hi Debi!! Thanks for stopping by, linking up with my party and for the follow!
    I'm now following you via GFC and Bloglovin' :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula! Thanks for coming by! I enjoyed your party and it was so nice and fun seeing and meeting the other party goers. Thank you for the follows....I appreciate that very much.

      Have a nice weekend!

      Debi

      Delete
  5. Hi Debbie~
    Love your blog... and all of your creations with vintage goodies! So pretty!
    Nice to have you at Dandelion House too.. I am your newest follower!
    Have a great weekend!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah! So nice to see your visit! Thank you so much for the compliments. I love your blog also. Spent a little time there the other day and wanting to get back to explore some more. Thank you so much for the follow and your comment. Made my day! :)

      Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you'll visit again sometime! I always love the company.

      Debi

      Delete

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!