Monday, March 18, 2013

Rustic and Frilly Twine Easter Eggs

 
Working on Easter Pretties
 
I had a totally different idea with what I was
going to do with these plastic eggs I got,
but as i was looking through all my laces,
I came across several bags of these sweet
little bonnets I had purchased years ago!
 
 
And of course forgotten all about them!
 
I thought, bonnets...Easter....Eggs....
perfect combo!!! A perfect use for the bonnets!
 
I had already wrapped the colorful plastic eggs in
twine, but I thought to myself, hey......
nothing wrong with rustic, frilly, and dainty!
There were only four colors with the bonnets,
so I made just a set of four.
 
A little bit of lace, pretty ribbon, the bonnets...
and just cuteness as the result!
 
 
 
 
 
Now I'll take some of the other eggs and do what
I had originally planned with them. They will
look really sweet on the table with these too.
 
Cute huh? Well I think so!
 
Thanks for the visit!
 
TaTa Till Later!
Love, Hugs, and Blessings!
 
Debi
 
 
Linking up to:

Wow Us Wednesdays at: Savvy Southern Style 
Frugal Friday at: The Shabby Nest
The Scoop at: A Stroll Thru Life



12 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Debi! I love the contrast of the rusticity of the twine with the soft and romatnic look of the lace and bonnets. I could just see these filling a bowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy! I wasn't sure it was a look I was going to like but I just HAD to do something to use the bonnets. So nice for you to visit. Thank you so much for the added follow! So nice to meet you too! :)

      Have a wonderful day!
      Debi

      Delete
  2. They turned out beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! So nice to see you....thanks for the visit and the comment. Remember the picture of eggs you shared on my FB page? Well that was the direction of inspiration I was going for, but then I found the bonnets and they took a whole new course. That happens to me alot....it's like everything I set out to create just has a mind of its own. :)

      Love and Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  3. I love a little frilly, how adorable with their Easter bonnets on!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol....I just couldn't resist adding the bonnets somehow. Thank you for the visit and your comment. Love seeing you here!

      Have a beautiful day!
      Debi

      Delete
  4. Hi Debi,
    You have made your eggs so cute. Love the twine and your little bonnets are the 'tops'! Happy to be following you. I have a link party, Share Your Cup Thursday. Would love if you shared sometime!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan,
      Thank you so much! Thank you for the visit and taking the time to comment. Thank you also for the invite to share on your link party....I would love that! :)

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  5. Love how quaint your eggs are! perfect table dressing for an Easter brunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krystie! Thank you for the visit and comment! So nice to see you here!

      Debi

      Delete
  6. Those eggs are adorable! They probably took you a very long time to make--- and it shows! Your attention to detail is fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl! They were fun and I'm so glad I found the little hats! Thank you so much for the visit and the comment. So very nice to meet you! :)

      Have a happy day!
      Debi

      Delete

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!