Friday, March 15, 2013

The Ladies Are Going To A Ball

 
My Ladies and I are attending a ball!
 
 
 
Hello my darlings! Oh we are so excited about the ball!
We are just about ready to head to Carol's fabulous 2nd Annual
Dress Form Ball at The Polka Dot Closet!
We have been bustling around all day trying to get ready.
The girls have been driving me CRAZY!
 
Lady Annabelle in all her elegance has changed her outfit
about fifty times! And you should see her room!
Can anyone say bomb!?
 
Lady Jane knew right off what her attire was going to be.
Thank goodness, because Lady Kate was outrageous all day!
Lady Jane's Victorian flair never fails her, and
she was ready straight way!
 
Then we have Lady Kate! The wild child! She is
certainly my SASSY Girl! I tried to talk her into staying
home with the others who decided they had
better things to do, but oh no! If she can find a way
to be the center of attention, and if she thinks
the men will be around,
SHE will be there come heaven or, well you know what!
 
Well we are running as my grandmother would say,
"Fashionably Late!" So  we have to run! Pack it up girls!
We're outta here!
 
Hope to see you there!
 
 
This calls for high styling it! :)
 
Meet Lady Annabelle!
 
 
Lady Annabelle loves her feather boa's and might I add,
 her vintage rhinestone jewels! She loves to sparkle!
A very sweet and loving down to earth girl. She is
so elegant all the time, much like a sweet princess.
 
 
 
Isn't she stunning! She has borrowed a dress of mine
that I can no longer wear....I like to say it shrunk hehe,
but it really didn't...I grew a bit.
 
  
  
Meet Lady Jane
 
 
Lady Jane is such a sweet soul, such a caring, giving heart.
She has a great love for history, mainly the Victorian era.
Her style reflects her passion for antique and vintage.
She's a beauty inside and out!
  
 
 
  
 
 
 
I just love her style! So many details and she
certainly knows how to use them. She is a girl
after my own heart! Love all her vintage accents.
 
Meet Lady Kate
(our so so Sassy girl!)
 
   
Lady Kate is just a wild care free kinda girl!
She is high spirited with a tad of devil in her.
But still, a wonderful little girl in spite of herself.
  
  
  
  
 
See, did I not say she is a sassy girl!
Lord, if that dress was any shorter....
I tried to tell her that tie really didn't go with
her dress, but these modern styled girls think
anything goes!
 
Well, have to run! Going to see if Carol has anything
stronger than tea! After the day I've had, I need a bottle hehe!
 
Thank you Carol for such lovely fun!
It's just been a fabulous day!
So many BEAUTIFUL girls are here!
Can't wait to visit with them all!
 
SIMPLY SMASHING!
 
The girls are loving it! Oh and I see Lady Kate
has wrapped that tie around some guys neck!
 
I need to go cool her off before trouble starts!
She is such a bad girl sometimes hehe!
 
I hope you all have had fun too!
 
TaTa for now!
 
Love, Hugs, XOXO, and Blessings!
Debi
 
Linking up with:
 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty! This was so much fun! Glad I saw your post on this! Now I'm all inspired to get doing something with my other 5 dress forms....gots lots of ideas, now just to take some time to do them!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  2. Holy molie! Your gals are gonna be the show stoppers of the ball Debi :) They are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbi! This ball was just too fun!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to let you know the girls have all arrived safely and are having a wonderful time. Annabelle looks simply smashing in her white gown and everyone has been crowded around Lady Jane to see all of her gorgeous accessories.........Now, Kate, oh Kate, as soon as she walked in she grabbed 2 glasses of bubbly and her dance card is full for the whole night! So glad the girls could make it, I promise to send them all home safe and sound when the ball is over!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! You are so fun and this was such a wonderful idea! My girls just loved every minute of the ball! My Lady Kate must of had a great time as she was babying a headache the next day, and slow to move.

      I'm having so much fun visiting the others. So many beautiful creations and fun posts to read. Loving it all!

      All the imagination in this reminded me of when I was a girl and playing with my dolls. Too fun!

      Can't wait till the next ball!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  4. glad you made it to the Ball, everyone looks lovely! just gotta love Ms sassy adorned in her red lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nanna! So nice to meet you! This Ball idea was so fun! I think the best part was defining a personality to my girls. Now that they have been given one, I can't help but look at them differently now lol. Before they were just mannequins that I treasured. I am loving reading about each one who attended...just too fun!

      Thank you for the visit and the comment too!

      Have a nice week!
      Debi

      Delete
  5. Hi Debi, Your girls look gorgeous, each in her own fabulous style. I heard they had lots of fun at the ball, dancing and chatting. My Maybel had talked to them for a while and they all hope to meet again next year.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia! So nice to meet you and thank you for the visit! My girls talked about Maybel too! They loved her and enjoyed meeting her! Such a fun time for them all. I'm sure they will meet up at the next one for sure.....thats all they have talked about since they have been home hehe!

      Have a great week!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  6. Hi Debi,
    so nice to meet you. Your gals are stunning.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Marie! It's so nice to meet you too! Thank you for the compliment on the girls.....they had so much fun! They loved meeting your gal too, just loved her lacy dress!

      Wishing you a lovely week! Thank you so much for the visit and the comment!

      Hugs!
      Debi

      Delete
  7. Debi, Your girls must have been dancing all night. I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. I love the tag "No work all play" It gave me a chuckle! So glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deneen! So nice to meet you and your Doileen is just devine! Loved her Marie Antoinette faux pocket watch!

      I was totally amazed with your creation out of the chicken wire! What a talent you have and she was gorgeous!

      Oh, my Lady Jane lives by her tag too of all play and no work hehe!

      This was just too fun playing in the imaginary world just like playing with my dolls when I was little. I loved it!

      Thank you for the visit and your comment!

      Have a wonderful week!

      Debi

      P.S. Love the tie idea for the eggs!

      Delete
  8. This Dress Form Ball has been the most fun and I am so glad you were able to have your Ladies attend. They each have such unique personalities and styles. Dancing the night away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry! Yes the ball was fabulous! I'm so happy the girls were able to attend and they had a fabulous time! They can be a handful at times thats for sure hehe! Your ladies were fab. I do have to say the girls talked about GiGi quite alot....seems she was great with all the girls. Now my girls think they need a French maid here at home....like they aren't spoiled enough lol! But....it did get me to thinking that a French maid might be just up my alley! Sure would take a load off of my shoulders with another set of hands to handle these girls! Might just be in my future!

      Well I must say the girls were dragging fanny the next day....they were wore out from all the dancing and probably too, a bit too much bubbley!

      Thank you so much for the visit and leaving a comment! This really was such fun!

      Have a great week!

      Debi

      Delete
  9. What fun! The ladies look so festive and elegant! I love the descriptions and that lace dress is beautiful! Too bad it shrunk :) I hope that the ladies had a good time. Sadly, I am without a dress form so don't have any attendees. Maybe by next year's gala event! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leena! Thank you! I had so much fun with this. What a great idea Carol had! The girls had an awsome time!


      That lace dress that SHRUNK....hehe, I am going to sell. I will never be able to wear it again and it's so pretty! My daughter is to tall so it's too short on her, but it's to nice to just sit in my closet any longer.

      I hope you'll have a dress form by next year, cause you will love this event! Plus our girls I'm sure will become fast friends too!

      Hugs Girl!
      Debi

      Delete
  10. Your ladies are just lovely, Debi! Lady Annabelle looks just stunning in her ensemble! Lady Jane and Kate are not looking too shabby either. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy and thank you! It was great fun and really fun meeting so many others and their creations. Oh I forgot to mention on your blog post that I also loved that Chocolate apron! I love chocolate! Your apron would be fitting for me lol!

      Your girls were so cute!

      Thank you for the visit and comment! So nice meeting you! Can't wait till the next ball!

      Have a wonderful week!
      Debi

      Delete

Thank you so much for the visit and your kind and lovely comments! Please come back and visit again! Have a blessed day!